EverQuest Next Landmark Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Anyone got it?

I was able to download it in my steam crossover and install it but as soon as I hit play I get an error, anyone know how to get around it?

I used to be able to play this game under Wine.
When the game was in Alpha I could even play it on Ultra Settings.
But then an update to the game made so I only could play on Low Settings or the game would crash.
And yet another update to the game a few months ago made so I cant play it at all in Wine any more.
I get in to character select but when I enter world game crash at 50% loading.

Only Tips I can give is Core Fonts are needed for Launchpad to work correctly.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiek1HQ0czZXhzVENzcmh0aCIsImdkcHIiOjB9