Ecco Pro Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Ecco 4.01 + EccoExt Works Well

I have been successful in running Ecco Pro 4.01 with the EccoExt update on Crossover Mac 14.1.4 for a solid week and have been very happy with the results. I've only noticed the following issues:
1) Occasionally I cannot collapse an item in Notepad view - this is easily corrected by adding a new item at the bottom of the list.
2) Sometimes when coming out of Sleep the CrossOver app will peg a CPU on my Quad-core system. Closing it and restarting Crossover/Ecco seems to fix the problem.

Just thought I'd pass this on since there haven't been updates to this application in a long time. I've quickly approaching 20 years of using Ecco Pro. It's very nice to not need a VM for this (though I could jump back to the Windows VM if I had to).

I should note that I only use the Notepad views (it is power. I've long ago moved my contacts/calendar elsewhere.

Hi, I saw your note. I am trying to install Ecco Prox from Compusol and am getting an error 53? Could you let me know what bottle you used as well as any options? Thanks!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoieWdkYkV2ZGtCbU5WcXNjaCIsImdkcHIiOjB9