DVDFab Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Bad memory allocation errors with some Bluerays

Hello,

with some BDs, a lot in general, when i try to passthru to a MKV file ( no encoding ), if the file is big
the software goes out of memory. It's written in VC++, and it's shipped with own Microsoft VC++ DLLs,
(msvcp120.dll, etc). I tried also to use native version, installing MS VC++ 2013 inside the bottle (as suggested
in some sites). The problems persists anyway. I tried also with a development version of wine, 64 bit, nothing
changes. I post a log of DVDFab, related to the error.

130m 25.71s: info: SubMode(Remux) -- Display Only forced Subtitle(false)
130m 25.79s: UILog:MsgWork:WorkStatus_Start
130m 25.81s: info: processing source(00000.m2ts)
135m 10.82s: error: filter name(bd_demux), type(1), id(27), get std_exception(bad allocation)
135m 11.19s: error: Work 1 failed, Error = control graph control_filter_error error: filter name(bd_demux), type(1), id(27), get std_exception(bad allocation)

It exists a way to tweak how wine manage memory, increases it, or is a incompatibility problem with MS VC++ of
this version ?

Thanks in advance, sorry for the bad english.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVnFKVzVHTjVtU3lMMlhBeSIsImdkcHIiOjB9