DVDFab Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

DVDFab 9.3.1.2 doesn't run

Hello,

I am trying to install the latest version of DVDFab, 9.3.1.2. Everything installs correctly, using the Windows 7 bottle (the XP one gives an error that the OS is unsupported). When I go to run the program, nothing happens. I could have sworn that this program worked perfectly fine in the past. But on a new install, nothing.

I should mention I'm using the version of Crossover Linux for Ubuntu 14.10 and later as I am on Linux Mint 17.3.

Anyone have any ideas?

Anyone planning on responding to this thread or am I on my own?

Can you post some output ?

launch:
/opt/cxoffice/bin/wine --bottle DVDFab "~/.cxoffice/DVDFab/drive_c/Program Files/DVDFab 9/DVDFab.exe"

Sobstitute DVDFab with the name of your bottle... post the output, I see if I can help.

Anyway DVDFab has a complex GUI that requires opengl and other linux stuff installed, I don't know linux Mint,
but if you starts the installation of World of Warcraft for example, it should assist you in the installation of
these libraries. In ubuntu almost it does.

Sorry for the english.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTEViY1RFQUxiZFpYUlVGcyIsImdkcHIiOjB9