DVDFab Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

DVDFab 9.1.0.6

Hello, i have upgraded to version 9.1.0.6 of DVDFab and i've tried to launch it with no
results. If I click the icon, nothing happens. I tried to run in console and the program
exited with any print or error, just exited.

I successiful used DVDFab 9 just yesterday. Other people have a similar
problem ?

My distribution is a Gentoo.
Linux darkmoon 3.10.7-gentoo-r1 #1 SMP Thu Oct 31 11:32:26 CET 2013 x86_64 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

The version of crossover is 13.0.0 but i have tried old versions too.

Sorry for the bad english, thanks for the attention.

I've found the problem.

After an update of the nvidia driver (exactly from 325.15 to 331.20),
DVDFab stopped to works, and VMWare workstation too.

Maybe your distro updated only the kernel module and 64 bit portions of the Nvidia driver, and using OpenGL from a 32 bit process fails because of a kernel-userland version mismatch?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWDJIR0JORUFOY055bXZkZiIsImdkcHIiOjB9