Dungeons Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

dotnet4

The game checks for .net 4.0, and thus will not work properly.

Have you tried to use this solution?

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=5917;forum=1;msg=112822

Sorry for the late reply; I wasn't expecting one and my subscription email didn't go through for some reason.

Yes, I did those steps; a similar set of troubleshooting advise was given on WineHQ. I pulled the files from my Windows partition after much frustration, although that didn't seem to do anything. I might try again now that the 11 Beta is out.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTUxaVmVLQWh3QXZyWExSZyIsImdkcHIiOjB9