DogFighter Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

File integrity check

This game seems to launch okay, but once the main menu appears, a notification appears with the error "File integrity check failed"

It's too bad, this would be a good game for the crossover platform.

Hi,

Couple of questions....is that the Steam release of this game
you're referring to? Also, what platform/OS{version}/videocard
were you using at the time?

Cheers!

Since it is on sale on Steam for $1.50, I decided to try it, before I read this thread, seeing it was untested. Ihave the Steam version and it appears to launch, then promptly returns you back to the library tab, not changing the screen or anything, although the Friends tab changes from Online to In-Game briefly.

Tried it on my 2GHz c2d and my i7 iMacs. 10.6.4

Hi,

Yeah, I bought this a few weeks back on special as well ; it doesn't
run here on either my iMac or linux system...but I've not yet had a real
good look at why (beta testing, release testing and updating C4 pages
for my adv.apps, new apps get shoved to the back 8)...I've ranked it
now so the position is clearer...

Cheers!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZExWVENORzJTU2VTNzlaNCIsImdkcHIiOjB9