DAZ|Studio Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Unable to install ver 2.2.2.20

Tried installing the app. but could not get the installer to start. Tried it in a win2000 bottle.

I was able to get the latest version 2.3.5 to install and run under WINE 1.18 under ubuntu 8.10. There are a few graphical errors in drawing the interface while the mouse is moving elements, but otherwise I was able to load, dress, pose with puppeter and render without any problems.

I tried to install the latest 3.0 version with no success. I'll try again with different types of bottles and see what I get.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibUZBcEw3dW1YTk5heXpIUiIsImdkcHIiOjB9