Clutch Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Steam Version with Crossover Games 9.2

Using an iMac i7 with 8GB of RAM, 1GB Radeon 5740, and 10.6.5, the game installs and runs fine, but there are tons of graphical glitches, starting at the start screen, where the car looks like it is separated by glass panes, and at one point (the car spins around) the wheels are above the car and the driver is standing on the hood with his arms out like a scarecrow!

Not really playable, as whenever you pick up a powerup, something weird happens, it looks like it switches to 4 colors, but it's only briefly. The killer is that the zombies you are supposed to run over are invisible.

The game installs PhysX, I wonder if this is a problem with Crossover, I've installed games with it before, but do not remember if they had problems or not, will have to pay more attention.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQUFkU1pUVzlNY0Vxc0xFTSIsImdkcHIiOjB9