Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

does not work for me

hey

mw3 (steam) installs fine using crossover. it launches and everything seems to work. that is until you try to play the loading video plays, but the loading bar does not move. no matter how long you wait.

any ideas how to solve this?

running on mid 2011 iMac with 10.7.2 and 2 gb gpu

thanks for your help

Same problem here, in MacPro with 5870 and 10.7.2

Ok, after some tries i figured it out. Just force quit the application and run it again. Works fine for me.

The only problem is the FPS is very low.

Running on a 8 Core MacPro with 12GB Ram and a ATI 5870 1GB.

Does not work on Linux Mint 12 x86 via steam. Same problem. Loading bar never moves.

MW2 had the same problem, but there's a guide on how to fix it.

Tried this again tonight. Found guide on MW2 page. Cannot seem to find winetools in Crossover 11.2.1. Anybody know where those are with this version?

I just purchased Modern Warfare 3, downloaded and as soon as I tried to play through CrossOver, it started downloading an update. Now when I try to run the game, it says " encountered an error" and shuts down.

Specs:
Mac Pro
Ati 5870
Mac OS ML 10.8.2
5 GB Ram

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoid0NKTkVxczZZNHRVYWRhUyIsImdkcHIiOjB9