Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 installation problem

Hi, I have a problem. When I try to install my Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 CD, it says I need Diamond tools and I need to extract the files. Everything works great, except that when I double-click the installer (it has a crossover mark on it), after I finish the first step into where I want to place it, it says there is some sort of error and won't install... Please Help... 😕 😭 😥

Hello,

I am not aware of these 'Diamond Tools' and they were certainly not required to install my Modern Warfare 2 DVD. It sounds like you mean 'Daemon Tools' and are trying to install a pirated copy of the game. Obviously, nobody here will support you in this venture.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVmRuaFp5QzJLcGtXWExRZyIsImdkcHIiOjB9