Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

MW2 on the 2011er i7 iMac

Hi,
can i play Modern Warfare 2 with the Radeon HD 6970 2GB and the i7 3,4 GHz on Max Settings and Full HD or higher?

I play it on a 3.33 GHz Mac Pro with a 5870 with no problems. The only slight issues I find are some pauses with shaders (like the few times in the game you go through falling water) but these are very minimal glitches.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVXJReHdRTHNwN3ZLbUhzSiIsImdkcHIiOjB9