Bejeweled Twist Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Bejeweled Twist

Bejeweled Twist 1.0 installed and ran flawlessly under Fedora 8 using Crossover Games. The only shortcoming was that it didn't allow me to use either of its higher-resolution settings, 1024x768 or 1920x1200, for lack of 3D acceleration. Perhaps if I had gotten a bit more ambitious with my choice of graphics drivers even that objection would have been overcome. At any rate, I have absolutely no complaint about its performance, and I suspect that most, if not all, games using the PopCap framework should be similarly effective.

At some point, I may try it in an alternate distro I run, namely Ubuntu 9.04 amd64. It'll be interesting to see if it runs as well there.

I have since tried Bejeweled Twist 1.0 under Ubuntu 9.04 amd64, and it runs like a champ, albeit with the same graphics resolution limitations as I mentioned above. I have yet to try the latest version of Crossover Games; these tests were both run under 7.1.2.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoid1N0aGZkTnlNQmhua3BkbiIsImdkcHIiOjB9