Audiosurf Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

copying audiosurf settings from windows

Hi, in audiosurf there is a minor compatibility issue described here:

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?forum=1;app_id=3887;mhl=70486;msg=70486#msg70486

When typing into a login box, either for last.fm or the scoreboards, a bunch of extra characters are appended. According to the thread it's possible to login if you delete all the extra characters after each keystroke. This might work for usernames, but it's a huge pain for passwords. Does anyone know where AS stores account info, and if it's possible to login to my account in Windows and then copy the relevant file/s (or reg keys?) into Crossover?

Hi,

Please post this question in the forum for the C4 AudioSurf page....ie; the same place
as you linked to above. Not everyone reads the general forums - they only read the forum
of apps they are interested in/own -- you will get more help that way 8)

Also, when you do post there, be sure to mention your platform/OS version and which release
of AudioSurf you are using (there's a few different vendors of this title)

Cheers!

Also, a workaround for this is to simply type the password in gedit or some other text editor, then paste it into the password field. I've used this method to bypass the issue previously.

Is that right?....I must try that in a bit...I have this title
as possibly having troubles related to another title that also
using the questviewer.exe game engine....I must get this thread
moved if I can....

Thanks...I'll check it out..

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3MzAwMDQyLCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWXM3TXBrUTlwWGZmOGRhayIsImdkcHIiOjB9