Audiosurf Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Crossover Games Mac Version 7.10

Audiosurf works very well with the 7.10 build. I had numerous problems trying to get it to work with the latest edition. I was able to get it to work by disabling decorate and control windows. Then it ran very well. The only major problems are the fonts are slightly messed up but still readeable, and keyboard input is not functioning well. When you type something in, extra characters appear. This can be worked around by deleting the extra characters after you press a key. This also works on the password field; I counted the characters each time I added a character and deleted the extra ones.

how have you managed this? i did what you said - disable decorate and control windows, but the game sill closes after a few seconds at the white loading window. have you updated it because it used to work for me until the update and now it doesn't. any more advice would be good.

Rory

Its the latest Audiosurf version yes. Make sure youre using Crossover Games version 7.10 because 7.2 does not work with Audiosurf. Also if it still dosent work, try to force it to go into fullscreen by editing the config.ini file in the audiosurf directory to be runfullscreen: true

no definitely doesn't work for me. I put runfullscreen: true and the game did exactly what it did before. it didn't close this time it just loaded about 1/8 of the way up the bar and stopped. I ended up having to force quit the bottle because it froze up the whole computer. I'll upload a screen shot of what happens.

Try replacing the autodetect on the resolutions with actual values. If that dosent work, then Im not sure whats going on.

sorry, I have no idea what you just wrote is all about :(
I don't understand a word of it

In that config file that you changed it to automatically to full screen, there are width and height inputs. By default, they are set to autodetect. Try to put your resolution in there.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3MzAwMDQyLCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiU3ZNd1ZLNVZXRktxYXVKTCIsImdkcHIiOjB9