Audiosurf Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Audiosurf on Mac OS Lion 10.7.2 (CrossOver Games 10.3)

Has anybody managed to get Audiosurf to work on Mac OS Lion? Every time I run it, it freezes with the loading bar near the the beginning. I have already modified the config to start in fullscreen mode. Didn't help.

Hi...

...I just tried the Steam release on the 11,2 iMac w/ HD5670
and macos 10.7.2 and got pretty much the same result. It's
probably too close to the next crossover release to be really
worth tracking it down further, perhaps more so because that
bug with entering your email address and such should be fixed
in the next crossover ... this problem looks like something
else though I think...

Cheers!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3MzAwMDQyLCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoieVdma0JSZXJDVFpyNlhrNyIsImdkcHIiOjB9