Assassin's Creed Origins Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Apple M3 Max – Graphic/render issues

Hi everyone,
I recently installed AC Origins via CrossOver / Steam App and after connecting this Ubisoft the game launched.
CrossOver Advanced Settings: toggled on = D3DMetal & MSync
Everything fine made no graphic or display adjustments and made a graphic benchmark test for graphics within the game.

• Character model was loading but the environment and surrounding scene not (artefact like).
• After few seconds app freezes (Mac doesn't crash)
• I need to do a forced closing of the game

Does anyone have an idea what graphic setting to set up or do I need to change the CrossOver Advanced Settings?
Thanks for any hint!

Best regards

Hi Marcus,

I'd recommend disabling D3DMetal and seeing if that helps.

Best,
Meredith

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoid3ZLVVgySlc1RmdCeGVDUCIsImdkcHIiOjB9