Angels Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

how to run it on a Mac

Hello there, I was frustrated a little when it failed first to start. However by means of tries and sufferings I've found a way to put in on.
Find the directory of game (most of all it is ~/Library/App Support/CrossOver Games/Bottles/angels(in my case)/drive_c/Program Files/Angels Online/

you only need the file 'midage.ini' open it with a common textedit the edit (copy/paste) the following strings:
GameWndSizeWidth = 1024
GameWndSizeHeight = 768
GameWndFullScreen = 1

I believe you could easily play with the resolutions however pls find out more in game settings it could not be support the 1440x900 and higher res.

have fun!

Thanks for the tip, added it to the Tips&Tricks section

you could easily change the resolution 'on fly' (crucially for laptops) by pressing: Command+⌅(Enter) keys to switch it off the full-screen mode.
I only need suggestion what should I substitute for PC Insert button it allows the character to take some rest in game. cheers

I followed the instructions here but after pressing "Start Game," I only see a black rectangle screen. Hope you can help me.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQUNhTlVSdFpXeEU1ZHZ2ViIsImdkcHIiOjB9