ACDSee Classic Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

ACDSee 32 v.2.41

Installed under CrossOver Office for Xandros.
Installed without hitch.
Able to navigate file system OK.
Able to register.
Able to associate extensions.
Everything appears to work.
Only one problem - associating the file extensions with ACDSee brings up the ACDSee Viewer - but picture is not loaded, you then need to double-click in the Viewer to bring up the ACDSee Browser - then double-click on the image in the browser to show it in the viewer.
Shouldn't be too hard to fix...

I wouldn't try installing later versions of ACDSEE without installing MSIE and Office first as they (sic) use components.

Anonymous

Are you using version 8.0? Here is the latest build

[url]http://www.deprice.com/acdseephotomanager.htm[/url]

Anonymous

Oops

http://www.deprice.com/acdseephotomanager.htm

I have just installed ACDSee 32 v.2.41 under CX Pro 6.2 for Linux. I'm running Ubuntu 7.10 - 64 bit, on a 2007 model 24" iMac C2D.

It installed & works very well, I would give it a Silver at this stage without having used it some more, it may even make a gold rating.

Even in early 2008 it is still a fantastic image viewer.

Tested under OS X Leopard on 24" Aluminium iMac, intel C2D cpu, I would again give it at least a Silver. It does not have the storage tricks of iPhoto, but for viewing & managing most any type of image it works beautifully! 😊

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidHpYVjhabXJBNWhRZVlSeSIsImdkcHIiOjB9