Manor Lords Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Manor Lords - Mac M1 Pro - Is it feasible?

Hi! I'm interested in whether it's feasible to launch and play Manor Lords on M1 Pro chip (16GB) or not. I would appreciate it if you could share your experience of using Crossover: is it feasible, what is the average fps, did you face crashes?

Macbook M1 Pro, 14"
Chip M1 Pro
MacOS Sonoma 14.4.1
Crossover 24.0.1

I have a MacBook Pro with a M1 Max (64Gb) and it runs ok but returns to steam after some (short) time unfortunately. Gonna try more graphics tweaks to see if it changes anything.

Same here. Once I'm in the actual game, it crashes without any information in approx. 2 min time.
Tried to cut down graphic settings to low. Still crashes.

M1Pro, 32GB RAM. Sonoma 14.4.1. Crossover 24.0.1.

Same Problem here. It keeps crashing every time after approx 5 Minutes. Solutions I found in Steam forums didn't work for me (renaming folders f.e.).
Has someone a working solution? I'm playing on a M3 pro.

kind regards
Andre

Got it working on Mac M2 8Gb ram. Capped to 30fps, everything on medium, Vsync on. On the side of the bottle, D3D Metal activated only, and in Wine config, set to Windows 11 compatibility mode. This last was what make it work for me. It was set to w10 mode and after a few minutes the game started working at 5fps no matter what, but after i changed to W11 mode, game started running perfectly.
Hope this is helpful to the rest.

Edit: Using Sonoma 14.5 and last version of Crossover.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZWR4TTNOSENBdTNWZlhTZSIsImdkcHIiOjB9