CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

printing issue with trial?

Hi, I just installed the trial version of Crossover 7.0.2, and for some reason, when I print from Excel or Word, the text does not print. If I put any graphics or anything (wordart, boxes, etc), they come out fine, but not the actual text. I tried different fonts with no effect. Oddly, everything looks fine on the print preview, thought. I do have an old printer (Lexmark Z600), which may be the issue, but it just seems a little weird. Anyone think this would go away if I purchased Crossover, or would that not have any effect? Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately this will more than likely not go away if you purchase the full version. The trial version is the full version except that a timer is enabled that will only allow the user to try it for 30 days. There may be a driver issue with the printer...

You may want to consider printing to PDF and then printing to your printer from the PDF file:
http://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/printfromcrossover

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiemZMckVDbUpyV2ZjdFVFdyIsImdkcHIiOjB9