CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Graphics issue with Ragnarok Online

I installed RO using CrossOver on my new 13" Macbook Pro a few days ago. It worked completely fine on my 5-year-old 13" Macbook, but then my Macbook died so I got this new computer.

So the game installed just fine, and it even opens and runs and I can actually play it. But the screen is all distorted and I have to squint my eyes and see what's happening behind all this graphics mess. This is what my screen looks like when I'm playing, except the lines are constantly scrolling:

Somebody please tell me how to fix this before my free CrossOver trial expires in 11 days, so I know whether or not to invest my money in it!!

-Stephanie

Try running the client in other video resolutions. You can change the video resolution using the Setup application.

By the way, you're more likely to receive a response to questions that are specific to Ragnarök Online if you post them in its C4 forum.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSkFiNWtWVWJkSjVXNlk1YSIsImdkcHIiOjB9